Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day One

TODAYS WEIGHT:  225.6

I started their program today (and have already managed to screw up on the first day!

The induction portion of Slimgenics takes three days, and is similar to the Atkins diet.  Low carbs and a lot of protein, along with their various supplements.    I did great and stayed away from diet pop, and took all the supplements on time, and stayed away from carbs the entire day.

According to the instructions, I can eat 1/2 an orange in the morning and 2 eggs.  The rest of the day I can eat vegetables and meat.  For lunch I had left-over ham that was in the fridge, and for dinner I had a baked chicken breast with peas..  so where did I go wrong??

The directions state that you can eat as much meat and green vegetables as you want..  in the fine print it says to stay away from pork (oops!)  and the fine print under vegetables mentions that you cannot eat peas (another oops!)

Hopefully I'll be able to follow directions better the next 40 weeks..





No comments:

Post a Comment